Friday, March 14, 2008

Welcome New Staff: Manila, Philippines, Office Coordinator

Camila Fassarella
Coordinator
Peoples Partner for Development and Democracy
Manila, Philippines Branch Office

Hi my name is Camilla Fassarella and I am currently the volunteer staff coordinator of the Manila Office of PPDD. I graduated with a Bachelor Degree in International Relations from FASM - Faculdade Santa Marcelina (São Paulo, Brazil) in 2006. I have been interested in Human Rights since before college, my main goal was to be able to help people.

I participated as volunteer on UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, Brazil) in 2004 and carried a research on international trade on BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) throughout college years. I also participated as delegate on MUN (Model United Nations, São Paulo) representing Nigeria.

This is my first experience as a volunteer in Southeast Asia. I am excited about the opportunity given and immensely interested in learning more every day and also be able to give what I've learned so far.

No comments: